[Sca-cooks] Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Required courses for RUM degrees

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 11:42:28 PDT 2004

*sigh* why would i want or need another cookie?

not that i object to taking classes, i love taking classes and
researching, but *why* add another chachka for people to say but you
*don't* have a _______, why should you matter.

heck, i barely have any rewards in the sca as i refuse to deal with
politics in the manner which was considered proper, and as a result had
serious problems in atlantia which kept me from getting anything above
baronial level *despite* ken and barbie requesting awards for me for a
number of years. same in east kingdom, which is why i am going to leave
the sca otehr than this list and pennsic [though it is getting really
tempting to bag pennsic too for a number of reasons.]