[Sca-cooks] Dayboard-like Fighter Food

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri May 21 06:58:41 PDT 2004

> Bananas, pickles, grapes, hard boiled eggs, cheese, and meats.

Our charming fighters complain bitterly that they can't eat hard boiled
eggs or cheese while fighting, though some will.

They want beef, pickles, pretzels, water, gatorade, and oranges, bananas
and grapes. A few hard boiled eggs and some cheese will be accepted by
some. Some will also eat bread with stuff on it. They will all complain if
there isn't protein left by the time they stop fighting.

For Dayboard information, I've got a handout....
http://gallowglass.org/jadwiga/SCA/cooking/dayboards.html

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"In most communities it is illegal to cry .fire. in a crowded assembly.
Should it not be considered serious international misconduct to
manufacture a general war scare in an effort to achieve local political
aims?" -- Dwight D. Eisenhower