[Sca-cooks] Okay, so this is vaguely food-related...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu May 27 09:42:13 PDT 2004

> I'd never thought about the gluten specifically, but it makes sense. It
> is supposed to be an unleavened bread. You wouldn't leaven a gluten free
> bread to begin with...

When I read the article, I noticed that the family moved to a symbolic
communion church, rather than to a fringe Catholic (transubstantiation) or
Lutheran (consubstantiation) church. Which suggests to me that their big
deal wasn't about the religious significance of the Eucharist, but about
having their kid have what other kids have. In which case, I think they
will be happier in a different church anyway.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Never cook for or sleep with anyone who routinely puts you down."
	-- Naomi Wolfe.