[Sca-cooks] Krupnik?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun May 30 17:53:14 PDT 2004

I don't have a recipe for it, but it is a liquer made, usually, with
grain alcohnol or vodka, honey, lemon and other seasonings. The longer
it ages, the smoother it becomes. My sweetie used to make it using a
very secret recipe from a household that we are friendly with, but
finally managed to lose the recipe, worst luck! So, if anyone does have
a recipe for it, we'd really love to have it as well.

Kiri

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Ok, what is this "Krupnik"? Is it period? And how do you make it?
>
> Stefan
> (I've already looked in the Florilegium and there's nothing there on
> --

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence