[Sca-cooks] Pictures of smallish bread oven construction

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Mon Nov 15 10:35:46 PST 2004

I am searching for pictures of construction of an oven that that could be
used to bake several things for a family or a small group of camp-mates.
And I also recall hearing about one that people made on some sort of
platform so it could be moved from camping event to camping event.  I'd love
to know more about that if anyone on the list helped build it or has gotten
to use it.  I've found some info on use of the ovens in the florilegium in
the bread, ovens, and camp-ovens files.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net