[Sca-cooks] To Olwen & Phlip whose email I have lost...again! - OP

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Nov 15 13:01:51 PST 2004

Stupid computer!

Hey there u 2.

Olwen your Saffron should be just about, or already, there. Via post.

Phlip, are you going to the 25th Baronial Birthday in Huntington, CT? I
believe Freya is going to that and has yours. If you're not let me know.
She may have emailed you already regarding this tho.

Smiles.
Micaylah
Totally burnt out from a very party-ish Scadian weekend!

safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the
other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO - what a
ride!"
Anon