[Sca-cooks] Not the place for Political Retoric. ot Leftist Propaganda.

James DuVal darkagescook at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 21:38:09 PST 2004

I have been a lurker on many groups all having something to do with Medieval Studies or the SCA, specifically.

Since when is it appropriate to post comments made by modern day politician's on a list like this.

For example:

And then again, my laurel wreath is about twelve ounces of silver.
It's conceivable there's some loss of blood flow to the brain...

Adamantius

Holt, 07/29/04

"Who cares what you think? ...Wait! Who do write for? Who sent you?
Who do you write for???"
-- The President of the United States, 07/04/01

The election is over get over it and try harder next election. I believe it is counter productive to go on about it. Like this and especially in the forum.

Lord James MacCoag

Laird of the Clan MacCoag (MacCook)

Barony of Atenveldt, Kindom of Atenveldt

Coquimus Ergo Edatis

"We cook therefore you eat"