[Sca-cooks] edible gold leaf

rtanhil rtanhil at fast.net
Tue Nov 23 06:47:21 PST 2004

Other websites you might check are

http://www.pearlpaint.com/

General art supplies--follow the sidebar link to "Gold leaf"
and then open the "German gold leaf" item. Edible gold leaf
is listed for $28.35/book.

http://www.misterart.com/store/view/003/group_id/8235/SEPP-Monarch-23-Karat-Edible-Gold-Leaf.htm

Price for edible leaf is better--$21.46. My sister reports
that delivery time is slower (she said it took a WHOLE
WEEK).

Both of these places use Sepp leaf, labeled "Monarch", so
I'm willing to bet that buying it straight from Sepp is
likely to be comparable. Find the place that doesn't gouge
you on shipping and has a timetable you can work with.

Berelinde