[Sca-cooks] Santa's arrived early

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Nov 29 13:45:07 PST 2004

Santa arrived early today and just in time. The weather
is a rain snow mix and it's just dreadful out. Perfect for
curling up with a selection of books.  I scored copies of
Vanilla: A Cultural History Of The World's Most Popular Flavor And
Fragrance.
Dangerous Garden : The Quest for Plants to Change Our Lives and
The Plants That Shaped Our Gardens -- both by Stuart.
  Cakes to Dream On : A Master Class in Decorating which is the new
Collette Peters volume and last but not least
On Food and Cooking : The Science and Lore of the Kitchen in the red revised
edition. If you don't hear from me again for a few days, you know where
I am at.

Johnnae