[Sca-cooks] RE: Bannerd Food

Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 14:54:53 PST 2004

>Whoa!  Really?  A ban on Honey Carrots and Olives???  These would have to
>have been because of
>personal preference, and not because they thought they were out of period,
>right?

>I'm just the kind of guy to bring a 50 lb bag of honeyed carrots, and a
>bushel of olives to an
>event like that.... banning food??..... indeed.

>WdG

Our Baron Barre (the Dread Baron FitzRobert) HATES beets.  Banned them.
Made the stupid mistake of saying so in front of the cooks' guild.

I don't think we've had a feast that beets haven't shown up in some form in
two years.  We've had marzipan beets, egg beets, I don't know what all....

Ro
Bright Hills, Atlantia

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ladyrowansplace/