[Sca-cooks] cooking with Kasha

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Sat Nov 6 10:42:22 PST 2004

Thanks for all the information and input!

Since we will be serving from 6:30 - 10:30, as folks arrive, I am
abandoning the kasha in the soup. Instead, I am going with barley, and
as suggested by Maggie, only a small amount since these things keep
growing. However, I experimented with putting a tablespoon of kasha into
a steaming bowl of soup out of the pot. It softened in about 2 minutes
and was wonderful. So, I will have bowl of kasha avialble on the table
for those that would like to give it a try.

So, I have another question.... another post.

Aoghann.