[Sca-cooks] Where R we?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Nov 6 11:31:03 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Well Phlip, you could leave the Dark Side and learn to drink tea like
> right-thinking folk ;-D) Boil water. put tea bag or ball in cup. Pour
water
> in cup. Wait.
>
> Aaaahhhh...

First thing in the AM, I could screw that up, too ;-) Besides, while I like
tea, with a full carafe, I'm good to go for a few hours.

Wish I knew what the problem is, though- I drink decaf, and I rarely drink
alcohol at home- had a glass of wine last night, first booze of any sort in
at least a week, so it can't be either caffeine deprivation or a hangover.

It might be my cat- yeah, it's Little Girl's fault. I can ignore Cogburn the
Incorrigible, the Rooster With An Attitude, even if he does crow right
outside my window (starting about 4 AM <sigh> ), but My Little Girl insists
that she needs breakfast, first thing. She's bad enough, that Margali got me
a button, "I need a cat with a snooze alarm". She suddenly becomes
aggressively affecxtionate, when she decides it's time to eat- all furry
purry, driving me crazy.

Not as bad as Margali's cat, Jezebel, though- she decides she wants to play,
and pats Margali in the face to wake her up....

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.