[Sca-cooks] Tasty Exotics- Squirrels and such

Joanne Clyde jmknoppe at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 08:05:34 PST 2004

My dear husband is out doing his part to rid the world of those nasty,
vicious predators known as squirrels. <grin>  He's out tromping through the
woods with his buddy in search of the "big game squirrel" with his handy 21.
  Last week he shot 2.  This week, who knows!?

Supposedly, we'll be eating them.  I'm not so sure.  Being raised in the
suburbs where squirrles are all cute and cuddly, I'm having problems
adjusting to the change from cute cuddly woodland creature to "evil vicious
woodland scourge that must be hunted for food..." <Grin>

Anyone have any "good" squirrel recipes? They dont' have to be period...just
edible.

Geertruyt