[Sca-cooks] cooking with Kasha

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 10:48:52 PST 2004

I, unfortunately, didn't save the post where
someone was talking about seeing kasha that
wasn't buckwheat.

I think I have found the source for that
misconception.

Here is California, there is a cereal company
called "Kasha".  They have cold cereal products
using different grains, either singly or in
combinations.

They listed a web address of www.Kasha.com on
their boxes, but I couldn't get it to work either
on Yahoo or Google.

I don't know if this helps or not, but I thought
I would just let everyone know what I had found.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.