[Sca-cooks] Drinks at feasts (was: what's wierd-ish, what isn't)

UlfR ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
Wed Nov 10 09:42:55 PST 2004

Chris Stanifer <jugglethis at yahoo.com> [2004.11.10] wrote:
> Why below 1% ??

Because we then enter the realm where ice creams, some soured milk
products, etc, reside. Other than that it is purely an arbitrary low
number. Even I who is rather fanatical about not ingesting alcohol (but
don't as such care what others do) will drink stuff in the sub 1% range.

UlfR

UlfR Ketilson                               ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
"Don't think of it as being fired... think of it as leaving early to
avoid the rush." -- Thorfy (from the Netizen quotes file)