[Sca-cooks] Cooking Symposium Re: Digest, Vol 18, Issue 55

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 14:25:41 PST 2004

I'm not going to be able to make the Symposium.  My lord loves earthapples, and I don't have Rumbolt.  At the risk of sounding like a total fool, can you tell me basically what was done with them in #37.  Some places will let you sneak in one a hot plate if you are in a non-kitchen...  Best check with the 'crats...

Thanks,
Samrah

M C Grasse <grasse at mscd.edu> wrote:
I would offer a hands on class working with one of the Rumpolt recipes
(was thinking of #37, the Earthapples with variations),