[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sat Nov 13 00:18:31 PST 2004

What a wonderful feast!   It seems like seem a great balance of
flavors/cooking methods.  I sure wish I could be there!

I'd suggest having some plain bread for those who wont/cant eat mushrooms.

My personal opinion would be to drop the Benes if you cant get Fava.
Kidney beans seem unnecessary on a medieval menu. Perhaps add a grain
dish to the second course instead.

Good luck.
Ranvaig