[Sca-cooks] Gunthar Updates and Thanksgiving.

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 17:04:11 PST 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:52:23 -0700, Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
> I'm drooling, too, Phillipa! (and no, Papa, I ain't gonna shoot you ;o).
>   As a Laurel/Pelican, it's my sworn and solemn duty to encourage such
> wonderful and tasty examples of helium-hand disease!)
> I'm probably doing Thanksgiving on my own this year, so am thinking
> small.  Probably nothing period, oh, no, I may do that one recipe for
> the sweet potatoes that's Spanish? (can't remember, and printout is in
> the kitchen).
> I'm thinking:
> Nice roast chicken, with stuffing (rice, saffron, pine nuts, dried apricots)
> Sweet potatoes
> Green beans (okay, so it'll probably be *that* infamous green bean
> casserole ;o)
> Cranberry something
> Pumpkin ice cream or custard....
>
> So what's everyone else planning???
> --maire

I have a week to figure it out (I think).  A friend of mine is having a T-day
dinner for the dispossesed, and then I have to work that night.

I get comp time and maybe some turkey sammiches on good, whole
wheat bread.  I was thinking about making some South India style
green beans or something if we have a work potluck, but that may
be too wierd for my co-workers.

Lather - rinse - repeat for Christmas, but, but I have a week off for
new years!

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson