New World Foods- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Earthapples eyc

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 19:45:39 PST 2004

--- Bill Fisher <liamfisher at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would not call it period food.  Period food is food we have definite
> documentation
> for that we know they made.  This would be "food fashioned in a period style."
>
> The line is small, but the difference is not.

"Food fashioned in a period style".... that sounds acceptable.  Certainly more accomodating than
'non-period', or 'perioid' or the dreaded 'how dare you mess with medieval food'.

I like that one.

William de Grandfort
Norman Invader fashioned in period style

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.