[Sca-cooks] Sekanjabin Origins

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 18 07:03:20 PST 2004

There's a whole darned chapter of the Anon. Andalusian with some very
odd flavorings for sekanjabin or oxymel (like carrot), so it's not
really an SCAism, although specific occurences might be.
I can't, personally, imagine wanting to put any of the varieties in milk
<<huge shudder>>, or use as a dip--wrong flavors!
--maire, who's sometimes thought of doing a whole bunch of different
flavors for an A&S entry....