[Sca-cooks] "A fry of whatever meat you like"

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 20 07:07:09 PST 2004

> > We have Milham's translation but haven't done much with it yet.
> >

> > Elizabeth/Betty Cook
>
> Cool, now I can see if I can find TWO editions of Platina :-)
>
> Cadoc

Devra did have Milham's translation.  If you decide to get a copy, be aware
there are two inprint editions.  The hardbound has the original text
fronting the translation.  The paperback is just the translation.  I prefer
the translation with original text because it lets me consider the original
language when confronted with a question about the translation.

Bear