[Sca-cooks] "A fry of whatever meat you like"

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 07:23:13 PST 2004

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:07:09 -0600, Terry Decker
<t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Devra did have Milham's translation.  If you decide to get a copy, be aware
> there are two inprint editions.  The hardbound has the original text
> fronting the translation.  The paperback is just the translation.  I prefer
> the translation with original text because it lets me consider the original
> language when confronted with a question about the translation.
>
> Bear

Yeah, the Milham original text + translation is the one I had that I
can't find.
I did my redactions for my first feast from that one.

I'm just curious to get both, Milham averaged her edition from  several
manuscripts, but has a good reference system.

Does the other edition have the latin included as well?

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson