[Sca-cooks] 12th Night

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:23:13 PST 2004

>Knowing that Gunthar will be running the kitchen improves
>the odds that the feast will be edible.

Actually, the last 12th Night I cooked there kind of sucked as well.
Fed close to 500 when I'd cooked for 400. The chaos was horrid.
Now, I'm not feeding everyone. I'm cooknig for 300. No more, no
less.

One thing I made sure to do when planning this feast is to have pretty
much all of the dishes able to be cooked a couple of different ways.
Lots of braising dishes so they can either be done in the oven, or
if they don't work as usual, on top of the stove.

>I don't know if I will be able to attend, but if I do rest assured, I'll
>ship the list a critique as my two cents.

That frightens me.  :-)
But criticism is good for the soul, they say.
Of course all of them are now dead.

>Bear

Yers,

Gunthar