[Sca-cooks] rice porridge/rice pudding

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 21 18:38:43 PST 2004

Wistan commented:
> As a lad, I visited family in England several times.  One of the
> treats I always looked forward to was "rice pudding."

> I don't recall the flavor content, except that Brits had the best
> milk.

> I'd love to know more about this.
I don't have a file (yet) specifically on rice pudding, but if you will
go to the search engine on the top page of the Florilegium and enter
"rice pudding" you should get a large number of hits in different
files. Also, I saved some messages here back in June specifically with
the idea of creating a rice-pudding-msg file. If you email me I would
be happy to send you a copy of those by email.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com