[Sca-cooks] Favorite lamb stew recipes for a crockpot?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 22 17:33:37 PST 2004

Ooooh.....just about any kind of tagine is wonderful with lamb.
Especially when it involves oh, a few chickpeas, and dried apricots.
The cooking methods aren't identical, to be sure, but should similar
enough to be compatible flavor-wise.
Or maybe some variety of middle eastern kabob or meatball?
Just the other day, I ran across a period recipe someone sent me a few
years ago that involves lamb.  I'll try to find it for you.
mmmm....now I'm hungry, too.
--maire, in largely lamb-less MT