[Sca-cooks] Favorite lamb stew recipes for a crockpot?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 19:18:03 PST 2004

Gianotta asked:
> I'm looking for nonperiod or period, Western or Middle Eastern, it
> doesn't matter. The only requirement is that they have to be crockpot
> adaptible. I'm in one of my lamb-craving moods again and the butcher
> there, tempting me <g>.
I'm not sure which of these would be adaptable to a crock-pot and which
ones wouldn't, but you might try this file in the FOOD-MEATS section of
the Florilegium:
lamb-mutton-msg  (108K) 10/13/04    Medieval lamb and mutton. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/lamb-mutton-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas