[Sca-cooks] Question

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 24 05:49:11 PST 2004

I was considering Danish recipes in Danish.  In the case of the Libellus de
arte coquinaria, the recipes are in Latin (IIRC) and are not particularly
Danish in origin.  I probably need to take a look at Codex K and I certainly
need to revisit the webbed Grewe collection to see what else he has from
Denmark.

Bear