[Sca-cooks] HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 08:12:45 PST 2004

Joanne Clyde wrote:

> Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans!

Thanks for your thoughts!  I too have much to be thankful for, not the
least of which is this list.

But an extra bit of news came through yesterday that makes this even
better.  I now have a job.  I start at the beginning of January and will
be doing contract work for them until then.  I'm returning to a former
employer, Westlake Internet Training as a Sr. Instructor.  I'll also be
doing some course development work.  Best of all, when I'm not actually
teaching in the classroom, I'll be working from home...even doing some
e-learning from here.  So I'm very pleased.  I just hope this one lasts
a little longer than the last one (it lasted all of 6 weeks!!).

I wish all of you a wonderful holiday...and for those of you still
looking for work, keep the faith.  If I can find a job, so can you!!  So
don't lose hope.

Kiri