[Sca-cooks] Beer

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 25 21:58:07 PST 2004

Generally applied appellation (at least around these parts) to Coors
beer and Coors clones.  Refers to the old joke about drinking american
beer and making love in a canoe (they're both f***ing close to water).
--maire, who drinks an occasional (good) beer but doesn't make a habit
out of it (or any alcohol, for that matter....affects me too easily, and
while I enjoy a glass of wine with dinner or something similar, I
haven't drunk anything to a party-hearty effect since the early Reagan
years...;o)