[Sca-cooks] Historic Near East Spice Boxes

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 27 11:16:14 PDT 2004

OK, i finally did it. I up loaded to my website some pages i created
back at the end of August.

There are three, first listing, then comparing, the seasonings used
in the cookbooks of al-Baghdadi and the Anonymous Andalusian.

http://home.earthlink.net/~lilinah/Misc_Hist_Food/SpiceboxBaghdadi.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~lilinah/Misc_Hist_Food/SpiceboxAndalusi.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~lilinah/Misc_Hist_Food/SpiceboxesCompared.html

These are not linked to the rest of my website because i am asking
for comments on the pages.

I am chiefly looking for critiques of my analysis. What questions did
i not ask? What is the data saying that i didn't hear? Any other
constructive remarks?

Of course, if there's something in the markup language that could be
improved, feel free to let me know.

Please begin with al-Baghdadi, go on to al-Andalusi, and finish with
the Spiceboxes Compared.

I look forward to your comments and to finding additional ways to
improve my research and analysis.

al-Sayyida Anahita bint 'abd al-Karim al-Fassi