[Sca-cooks] frozen dolmas

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 4 10:42:33 PDT 2004

Mmm, this sounds pretty good, I may raid my mom's grape vines for
leafage in my copious spare time before Thursday.

How can you have problems finding short grained rice in California?
 Don't forget the Japanese type rice "Calrose" and related critters.  If
you can find "Mochi rice" even better!

Selene