[Sca-cooks] Pears in cream?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 6 09:17:31 PDT 2004

GodeCookery has a version posted
http://www.godecookery.com/friends/frec84.htm
Frangipane Tart Pears, nuts, & cream in a baked pie shell - contributed
by Yonnie Travis
It's from a Time-Life's cookbook.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~richardiii/recipes.html
lists a pear sauce with a Swithin cream. They are made at different times
and aren't combined until served.

There's also a Martha Stewart version of this posted on the web.
Did you say medieval or criminal?

Johnnae