[Sca-cooks] Cooks Symposium Dec 4

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 8 13:04:42 PDT 2004

M C Grasse wrote:

>Greetings,
>who from this illustrious list is going to be there?  And what are you
>teaching?
>
>http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/2004cooks/
>
>Gwen Cat
>who just secured an airline ticket and is dithering over what to teach.
> Requests???

I'm hoping to be there, but it will depend on the money situation.  I"m
still unemployed...I tried substitute teaching today, and they really
don't pay enough to put up with all of the garbage I went through
today.  Though I'll probably continue to do it, as we need the money.
So I'm not sure.  To be honest, I'm waiting for Iasmin to get back to
me...I sent her a message some months back with the classes listed, but
lost the computer that I used to create the message...so, given all of
the stuff that's happened in the mean time, I can't remember what I was
going to teach.  So....until she gets back to me, I'm not sure.

Your resident old lady with a VERY defective memory!

Kiri