[Sca-cooks] Cooks Symposium Dec 4

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Oct 10 15:17:22 PDT 2004

It is with a great deal of sadness that I must announce
 that I will not be teaching at the upcoming MKCC
Cooks Symposium on December 4th. I have withdrawn my class
on confections. I cannot at this time manage
teaching with the prospect of doing stairs (I know the horror, the horror!)
for an entire day. It's just one of those things.

Please,  Everyone who can manage stairs
Please do take the opportunity (if you are interested in cookery
in these current middle ages) attend  the event. Teach if you can!
There's a two hour slot open! Make plans now to attend. The cast of
teachers to be on-hand looks
inspiring. Their classes will be amazing I am sure. You will learn so
many things and meet
so many people. It's sure to be the event of the 2004 in terms of
culinary happenings!
It's gonna be a great time! So go have fun! Help create it folks!

I am just really sorry that I can't be there.

Sincerely,

Johnnae llyn Lewis