[Sca-cooks] The power of the cookie OT, OOP

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Oct 11 05:57:28 PDT 2004

> >realized that life wasn't too bad
> >when a complete stranger will give him a cookie just because he was
> >having a bad day.
> >And that's why I love my job.

*grin*

"In sufficient quantity, cookies have an amazing ability to get the
other guy to see what you're trying to do, understand why you're doing
it, and how it fits into the overall scheme of things. That's when
you'll get the "Oh, sure, I can do that" or "Here's an even better way
to do that" reaction."

-- Thomas Dowling

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I have always maintained that librarians are the ultimate
share-your-toys people, and that the worst punishment you could inflict
on any of us is to offer to show us an incredibly useful free resource
but only if we swear not to tell another living soul about it."
-- Marylaine Block