[Sca-cooks] Evil Science Projects: Good News/Bad News

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:13:00 PDT 2004

Dunno, you had the main elements of preserving all in one place.

Salt, honey, wine and vinegar.

Then you canned it :-p

That's like having a belt and suspenders, then sewing your pants to
your shirt.

The green stuff sounds good though, I'll have to try to make some
when the new almomnds are in at the Mid East market on Roswell
Rd here.

It will be one of those items I have to mark  "do not throw away, it is
supposed to look like this" or otherwise my roomate would toss it .

I've resigned myself that I am making pickles next week, since there
are a large supply of gherkins in the market now, I'll send some to
Drakey for QA once they are done, to see how I did.  I haven't made
any in like 5 years...I was pondeiring making a spread maybe, I was
staring at the ingredients in Kroger this morning after work.

Garlic dill.....hmmm

Cadoc
Cadoc

Cadoc