[Sca-cooks] Charcoal forge suggestion ;-)

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Oct 17 00:14:17 PDT 2004

Ya know Fire brick is cheap.. tis what my forge is lined with... I think I
paid 1.50$ per brick....

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.