[Sca-cooks] Charcoal forge suggestion ;-)

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Oct 17 20:08:46 PDT 2004

Hmm for a portable forge aye the foam ones lol but... um I didnt make mine
portable lol it takes up half my garage roflmao. I have seen the portable
ones and thought about making one but cant find one of those hand crank
fans.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.