[Sca-cooks] A question about knives

Brett McNamara brettmc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 18:21:41 PDT 2004

Ah, Usuba is a style too.  Yes, it is specifically a veggie knife,
usually found in sushi shops.  The kind you get perfect medallions of
translucent cucumber from.  Not sure a non professional would have a
use for the thing, but they are really nice.  And, as said, you can
shave a peach with the things.