[Sca-cooks] Another knife question

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 18 19:49:24 PDT 2004

I am probably the odd one out here, but the knife I use most often is a
Sword & Shield carbon-steel 3 1/2-inch paring knife that is probably 30
years old. It has an extremely thin blade, which I really love, and I use it
for just about everything. It will even cut tomatoes!

I do have a complete set of spiffy knives from Wusthof -- parer, utility,
sandwich, bread, long slicer, and chef's knife, plus an old 10" chef's knife
and a Gerber cleaver. Each one has its purpose, which is why I have them
all.

Cynara