[Sca-cooks] Re: Sugared Nuts

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 22 11:09:27 PDT 2004

Doc wrote:
>> My wife prefers almonds flavored with rose water, the local group
>> likes
>> hazelnuts with cinnamon, and the midrealm laurelate (I'm told) liked
>> walnuts flavored with saffron the best.

Iasmin responded:
> Someone misinformed you then. First, laurels rarely agree. Second, I'm
> part of said group and can say that we're equal opportunity eaters.
> Better still if the food and drink are free and plentiful.

Doc replied:
>Was only repeating what one mistress told me. Perhaps there was a
>sampling error in my data collection ;-)

Or, more likely, it was one large, vocifierous Laurel who oohed, aahed, and
ate lots of the saffron ones and made lots of noise about how delicious
they were.  They were super!!!  May I have the recipes??  Please???
Sometimes one person who likes something A LOT can seem like a whole herd!

Alys Katharine, large, vociferous Laurel