[Sca-cooks] dr checkup results - just want to share good news

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:35:20 PDT 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:14:16 -0400, Heleen Greenwald
<heleen at ptdprolog.net> wrote:
> Kateryn,
> That is very good news indeed!! I am glad that you are OK.
>
> As for a low carb dish, would *Barley with Carrots and Nips* be acceptable? Barley is whole grain and carrots and parsnips are good as well. What do you think?
>
> Phillipa

In a very small serving, yeah, that could work.  But it isn't low carb.

I don't have any period recipes up yet (they are coming) but here is my
recipe site  http://universalrobots.net/recipes

I am going to be adding recipes each week, my cooking is very period
influenced.but there is nothing up there period documentable. But I
do cook low GI/GL

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson