[Sca-cooks] OT (?) Winter Favorites

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 17:29:57 PST 2004

--- R J <chaingangorg at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Sometimes we might vary the seasonings, but usually
> we use long pepper with GoP, Old Bay, Szego Chicken
> Seasoning, or Season-all with a little flour and brown
> sugar.

Have you tried (can you obtain) Pappy's seasoning?  A little Pappy's in the flour, and a
buttermilk dredge before frying...

>  Heaven on a plate on a cold day, to me, is roast
> something with caramelised parsnips and brussels
> sprouts,

Mmmmm...Brussels sprouts, caramelized.... now that does take me back.  Damn!  Back to the market,
I guess...

William de Grandfort

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.