[Sca-cooks] thank you presents for staff members

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 22:29:48 PDT 2004

Morgana mentioned:
> I did bake barm brack (tea loaf) as a prezzie for the kitchen staff at
> Harvest Raid this upcoming weekend.
Which, since I just finished converting this file to the new
Florilegium format,
Gifts-4-staff-msg  (7K)  7/14/02    Gift suggestions for members of the
event
                                        stewards or headcooks staff.

makes me wonder what other such gifts have you made for or given to the
staff members who have helped you at an event? Or if you have worked as
a member of an event staff, what kinds of things would you like to
recieve, other than at least a "thank you".

And Morgana, how about a recipe for this barm brack (tea loaf)? I
assume this is a bread of some type, and not a big block of tea leaves?
That is how tea leaves were at one time imported into Europe, right? As
a big brick of compressed tea leaves?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas