Fw: Fw: [Sca-cooks] Yes, it's gross, but I'm curious . . .

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 12 18:27:51 PDT 2004

Thanks Brekke, and Adamantius,

I didn't think I was mis-remembering it, but I couldn't find mentions
of this in the Florilegium and that is just the sort of wierd stuff I'm
likely to save.

It does sound like the chicken may not stay in the mix but for a day.
Unless it sits in the sack or a day and then goes into the brewing ale
for the rest of the time.

Brekke, if you would, please ask Master Ateno if he would be willing to
write up his notes on making this brew or even better, write up an
article on this for the Florilegium. I suspect many people might be
interested, if just because it is a bit odd.

Stefan

> Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:26:07 -0400
> From: "Carol Eskesen Smith" <BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Fw: Fw: [Sca-cooks] Yes, it's gross, but I'm curious . . .
> To: "SCA-Cooks" <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
>
> HI, guys!  I asked Ateno about this, and, just as Master A said, Ateno
> gives the same.
>
> Regards,
> Brekke (VERY happy gramma, as of 9/10/04, 8:30 Mountain time!  Logan
> Butcher, 8 lb 5 oz, 21", equipped with everything in the right places,
> YES!)

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com