[Sca-cooks] New, If OOP and Rather Odd, Cooking Site

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 21:44:56 PDT 2004

American elk taste somewhere in between american whitetail deer venison and
american moose. Caribou tastes like caribou :-p  I've had all four
now.  I believe
there is a place in Miffflinburg, PA that farms Elk commercially for
meat now.  I've
seen their pens with many elk in them along route 45 on the way back
to the site
here Abhainn Ciach Ghlais hosts Will's Revenge.  I was just up there
after Pennsic
and I wanted to confirm and get odering information from them for meat
and antler.

Cadoc