[Sca-cooks] Hog, etc roaster for sale, on line...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 14 07:30:18 PDT 2004

Depends a lot too on if the guys watching the pig get drunk from
drinking the beer for the basting and let the pig burn ....
Carbonized piggy is something else, and I don't care how
many times you repeat, "But it's period... they might have burned their pig"
it still doesn't make for happy diners!

Johnnae