[Sca-cooks] I survived Ivan

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 18:38:34 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/16/2004 8:33:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mordonna22 at yahoo.com writes:
Just a note to let y'all know I survived.  Despite 65 mph wind gusts and 6"
per hour of rain, my home came through unscathed.  The RV leaked a bit during
the worst of the wind, but will be okay once it gets dry again.  All my loved
ones seem to have been as lucky.
I'm glad we are 145 miles inland.
Mordonna

Glad to hear it Cuz, means some of my prayers are working <G>

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke