[Sca-cooks] Re: Seeking Kid friendly period recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Sep 17 19:56:40 PDT 2004

  Dame Selene Colfox, Caid said:
> Mac and Cheese is period!  Lookee here:
>   http:/home.earthlink.net/~selene/kitchen/id47.html
Or here:
pasta-msg        (103K)  2/22/02    Period pasta. Period references.
Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/pasta-msg.html

Perhaps these files might be of use?
p-cook-child-msg  (15K)  7/14/04    Period cooking for children.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/p-cook-child-msg.html
chd-ck-clsses-msg (12K)  1/ 3/01    Children's cooking classes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/chd-ck-clsses-msg.html

> I will have Honorable Webmeister Husband put up my "Medieval Cooking
> for
> Kids" class notes Very Soon Now.
I would be interested in considering these for the Florilegium.
    Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com