[Sca-cooks] last of recipies from castellan kids

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 18 08:15:44 PDT 2004

All of these recipes look OOP to me.  I don't recognize any of them as being
from period sources, and they all have a modern "feel" to me.  The cherry
soup recipe sounds vaguely familiar.  I think I saw something like it in the
recipe section of the Known World Handbook, many years ago.  It was one
of various traditional ethnic recipes that were provided as possible selections
for a medievaloid feast.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net